perjantai 2. tammikuuta 2015

HAPPY 2K15

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your 2014 and are ready to start this awesome upcoming year. I know I definitely am! My New Year was pretty chill with couple of good friends eating, playing board games ( which I apparently am were bad at! ) and just having a great time overall. 

Like many of you guys probably have some New Year´s resolutions, I do too, or more likely goals for 2015. I´m going to share couple of them with you with some mobile pictures from last year.

 Autumnal run / 2&3 Skyping with my loves /  Never leave your phone in the hands of a Mexican
Decide what to do after graduation. This is probably the most challenging of all of my goals, but at the same time maybe the most important for me. I have never really had a certain occupation in mind nor even a certain thing I want to do and for me this year was all about trying to find something I would want to do or study after I graduate from high school. 


1&2 Watching football when there still was kind of warm /
3&4 Best ice-cream and fro-yo! 

Improve my english. This is a pretty obvious goal since I´m in exchange. This goal is more for me to try and get rid of my accent and to really get fluent with speaking and writing, which is why I started to write this blog in english ( in case you were wondering ) 


 Boredom selfie with computer /  Playing with Morgans cute puppy Maya /
 Doing some lovely Psychology homework... /  Teaching Sara to ice skate ( only picture where we both are standing )

Stay the same weight. The most popular resolution is every year the promise to lose weight or to start living healthier. Exchange students ( girls especially ) are known to gain some weight during their year and since I haven´t yet gained too significant amount of extra pounds I would want to keep it that way so I don´t  need to roll through the airport haha.  


 Grilled cheese /  Finnish liquorish!! /  Hiking with Sara /  School lunch



 Breakfast during weekend <3 /  Ski camp /  Selfie 

Save money.  Exchange year is obviously consuming some money before the year and during the year. When I some day go back to Finland I really want to go back to work and save some money for next summer and after high school so I can possibly see my exchange friends and travel some more!



Ski camp with my awesome swiss & dane / 2&3 Team bonding movie night /  Feel the fatness chocolate cake at Bdubs  with Maddy and Paige

New years with my Saras <3 / Getting my room to smell amazing /  Shopping day´s lunch /  Wrestling meet at Traverse City

Seeya <3!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti